Re: [MV] M35A2 Master Cyl

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 04:29:57 PST

List,
I received quite a few responses to my posting concerning a very hard to
reach bolt on the master cylinder of one of my M35A2 trucks. Some of
the ideas presented suggest using two 3/8" extensions couples together
with a universal and in conjunction with a wobble (universal) socket. There
was also mention of using a fire hatchet or fire wrench to cut an access
hole...Tempting.
Thanks for all of the responses.
Joe Young