Re: [MV] Best tank of it's time...

From: Renee Davis (pandr@cybertours.com)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 12:56:20 PDT

Hello Jim,

I agree with your assessment of the Monaco. When the Olympics were in L.A. in 1984 my brother wanted to introduce the demo derby as a demonstration event; the host country can nominate two sports. I think international demo derby would be an interesting way
of comparing various counties' rolling stock. And there could even be various weight classes: 1/4 ton, 5/4 ton, 2 2/1 ton, etc. * Mandatory MV content ;^) *
Not that I'm actually promoting MV abuse; although there ought to be some entertaining way to demilitarize those M 151s. Why should the government have all the fun?

Just my warped two cents worth.

Pete Davis
pandr@cybertours.com