[MV] Oil Aging...

From: CVRFOX@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 18:15:21 PDT

The current issue of MV Magazine has a good article about engine oils, but...
As we all know, changing oil after so many miles is perhaps the single most
important preventative you can do. And the article covered this. It also
explained how oil oxidizes over time so miles are not the only reason to
change oil. Time is an equal enemy, and an especially important consideration
for most of us who drive our vehicles relatively few miles each year.
HOWEVER, the article did not say HOW LONG IS TOO LONG. Anybody have any
input?