Reproduction MV Items

From: Tim Bell (tcb@hasher.demon.co.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 01:30:33 PDT

Hi List

I'm posting this on behalf of a friend of mine who is alas without email -
he is currently restoring a Welbike and has found it necessary to have some
parts manufactured - hence he now has moulds to cast more items. If you have
an original Welbike and need spares - and are happy to consider
reproduction items, he would be interested to hear from you.

In addition he has the facilities to reproduce a wide variety of items in
either Resin, Steel, Brass, or Wood, providing a pattern can be produced.
Recently items have included correct weight and pattern WW2 German Stick
Grenades, WS19 Variometer mounting plates, Pistol Handgrips, PPN1 Eureka
Beacon, Morris 1000 stick indicator lamp fitting, Shell Carriers... and is
about to start on a Bedford Horn Button assembly for my Bedford OYD.

If anyone on the list is interested in having hard to get components
reproduced, please let me know and I will forward your details on.

My friend is based in the UK - so this may be a consideration for many of
you.

For anyone concerned, the repro parts are on close examination identifiable
as such... especially the Welbike items which are discreetly marked as
reproduction.

Regards

Tim