[MV] 52 m38 In Strata Blue picture

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 02:29:22 PDT

At 10.32 07/04/00 EDT, CHUCK wrote:
>I have a 52 M38 in strata blue complete with yellow markings. It was
>originally based at Dobbins A.F.B. in Ga. It is blue in all vislible
>locations with a black undrcoating. Under the blue paint is a base coat of
>O.D. I have pictures available to anyone interested. I have never seen
another restored in Air force markings

>Chuck
>52 M38
>71 M35A2
>73 M151A2

Apr 13 2000

Chuck!
Never say "I have pictures available" when Raimondo is on-line...
YES! I shall appreciate some picture of your Strata Blue Jeep!!! Can you
send them in jpg format?

Thank you!!

Raimondo - M.V.P.A. 15878
(Need for collection or presents decorative ceramics? For the best
handmade original Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please check here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)