RE: [MV] Overworked aircraft

From: Rayfield , Robert S Jr Mr DUSA-IA/Techmatics (RayfieldRS@hqda.army.mil)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 05:18:50 PDT

It does not matter whether or not he has been attentive or not, he may be
busy or on travel - that does not give anyone the "right" by default to "do
whatever with it" or violate the rules or parameters that you AGREED to when
you signed up on this list. His attentiveness has no bearing on what anyone
should or should not be doing - we are supposedly grown-ups now and should
not need adult supervision any longer. Just because daddy is not in the
room does not mean we get to draw on the walls or pee on the carpet.

Now, in the absense of Arthur, and for those who may NEED adult supervision,
lets get back to discussing MILITARY VEHICLES and their perservation instead
of debating what can and can not be discussed.

R. S. Rayfield, Jr.
Major USMC (Ret)