tools anyone?

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 07:22:38 PDT

FYI if you live in the USA: This place has some serious deals! Can't attest
to the quality, probably made in China, but they look good and say the right
things in the ads. Thought I would pass it along in case you are looking for
a new drill press or bench grinder or something. They are also selling on
Ebay and you might shave a few bucks off the catalog price if you are lucky
bidding. I bought a couple of things... will let you know how good they are
soon.

http://eToolsOnline.com