Re: [MV] Land Rover Lightweight question.

From: COLIN STEVENS (colin@pacdat.net)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 19:49:08 PDT

A local fellow has bought a number of Land Rovers ex-Suffield, Alberta. It
seems the Brits do like to roll their Land Rovers over - ("Roll over, Rover!
Good dog! Woof!) but for what it is worth, none of these are burned.

Colin Macgregor Stevens
MVPA Member 954 (since 1977)
Editor MAPLE LEAF UP (Est. 1977) newsletter
of Western Command Military Vehicle Historical Society
Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada
E-mail: colin@pacdat.net
Personal web site: http://bcoy1cpb.pacdat.net
1944 Willys MB