RE: [MV] Electric Hum-V

From: John Hutterer (john.hutterer@deltec.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 07:59:25 PDT

Mike,

I'm curious about your source. Could you please point me to the website that
links Al Gore to the hybrid vehicle project? If it's not on the net, could
you, perhaps, give me the name of the publication that contains the
information, and maybe tell me where I can get a copy? I wasn't aware that
the Vice President had the authority to order the DOD to engage in major
research projects, strictly on his say-so as an environmentalist. If this is
the case, maybe we should be writing our Congressmen about it. I'd
appreciate any documentation that you could provide.

Thanks,

John