Re: [MV] M35A2 Fuel Pump

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 17:48:42 PDT

>...... if you
>can run the pump and check its amp draw should not exceed 4 amps with
>correct fuse (momentary)

Motor does run just fine, no funny noises or anything. Current draw while
running on 24V is 0.8 Amps. So a 2A slow blow sounds about right. I put
some liquid electrical tape on the wire where the insulation is missing and
then put a piece of shrink tube over the whole thing and then I'll just
carefully control how the wire goes up in there as you put the cover down.
Then we'll try it again, starting the motor that is.

While were talking M35, it's going to be some time before the TM's come, I'm
just currious what the wheel nut and stud nut torques are supposed to be?

je