Won a Deuce, End use certificate?

From: Andy Michalski (amichalski@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 13:50:31 PDT

Hi List,

I guess it is official, I am the proud new owner of a deuce and a half. I
have the high bid on one from the last sale at Great Lakes DRMO, real nice
one too, hard top, fresh CARC paint, great tires, and the 1C turbo motor. I
need to get in one of those end use certificates, and was wondering, what is
the time lately for processing of these? I have heard rumor of having to
wait up to two months. How long has it taken lately?

Andy