Ferret does the Car Show.....preparations

From: Robin Craig (therobincraig@home.com)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 10:55:44 PDT

Well, all things being equal I'm off to the Byward Market Classic Car Show,
which is held in downtown Ottawa (Ontario, Canada) every year. I was just
talking to the organiser and she asked what vehicle it was, so I told her, "
yup, its a 1959 Daimler Ferret", she thought was a different name and no
there weren't any others coming so she was delighted to have one of the
marque attend. She confessed that she didn't know much about cars, but she
was a great organiser. She told me lots of Jags and MGs and Alfas and the
like will be coming.......

Oh well, guess she's going to find out what one is on Sunday! I'm sure Mr
Ian Wallace in Washington state is laughing now!!

As an aside she told me where in the large market area I would be set up,
right opposite the good ole American Embassy!! So I got on the horn p.d.q.
and gave the marine Corps Staff Sgt a heads up and also did the same with
the RCMP Embassy protection branch, cant have any untoward incidents etc,
now I'm a little smarter these days!!

Oh well, time to go to work and earn a crust.

Rgds

Snickering Robin