Re: [MV] Stars & #'s

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 02:55:06 PDT

Naturally my WW2 TM with the info for lettering and numbering is at the
other house (I HATE MOVING!!!)

I will pick it up tomorrow night and reply.

The nnnnnn-S means that the truck had radio supression installed. That is
those boxes mounted on the firewall with wire terminals on them. There is
one big one that feeds the coil and some other smaller oned on the volt reg.

I will look more tonight

Steve AKA Dr Deuce (and Chevys too)