USMC HMMWV spotted.

From: Gavin Broad (invest@portsmouth-mann.com)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 02:54:08 PDT

Hi All,

In the steamy jungles of Southern Thailand - where I am at the moment - the
last few marines from the annual Cobra Gold exercise are forming up,
getting ready to leave and when I got back to my hotel last night, there
was a HMMWV parked outside.

I have never seen the format before:

The rear cargo area had a high canvas tilt and there were troop seats on
either side. Probably good for about 12 pax. No doors at all. What is the
M number of this format?

The registration number was on a plate mounted on the front bumper.
Gavin