[MV] M35 MAINTENCE

From: Terri Haines (terrilh@carr.org)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 20:10:59 PDT

I am looking for anyone who has M35 mechanical background,and would be interested in helping a newcomer to military truck field!!! someone in Westminster Md / Gettysburg,Pa area, have not purchased truck yet just need to know if there are any local people who can lend a hand or know someone who can help out with mechanical problems!!!

        I can do some motor and mechanical work,all the welding and metal work just getting all my ducks in line!!!!!

        Any help I would be of many thanks!!!!!!

                contact :Fred