Re: [MV] Bidding Tips?

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 20:01:49 PDT

DDoyle9570@aol.com wrote:
> Will go lower than M35 because of its height, which will require it
> be hauled on a lowboy rather than standard flat bed, and will cost
> about twice per mile to transport.

When I got mine, I had it towed about 150 miles by a commercial
lift-up-the-front-end wrecker. The tow truck driver removed the rear
driveshaft, but I'm not sure that's really necessary on an air-shift
truck. The tow cost me $320, as I recall.

That tow truck was **BIG**! :-)

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/