Re: [MV] "M" series numbers list

From: Chuck Chriss (cchriss@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 08:02:27 PDT

Thanks for suggesting Olive-Drab (www.olive-drab.com) where there is a large
list of vehicles with id information and photos starting on this page:

http://www.olive-drab.com/od_mvg_vehicle_id.php3

BUT, this is by no means a complete list. There are hundreds more -- I
don't know of any complete list in one source, but perhaps other MVlisters
can help.

Best regards,
Chuck

chuck@olive-drab.com