RE: [MV] "M" series numbers list

From: Scott Watson (swatson@jps.net)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 08:24:35 PDT

Mitch, it is available at www.g503.com

Scott Watson

-----Original Message-----
From: Military Vehicles List [mailto:mil-veh@skylee.com]On Behalf Of
Mitchell K. Smith
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2000 6:01 AM
To: Military Vehicles List
Subject: [MV] "M" series numbers list

Greetings everyone!
I am a newcomer to this list.
My name is Mitch Smith. I am the proud owner of a 1975 Kaiser M54A1C 5
tonner.

Does anyone know where I could find a complete listing of all the post
WWII M numbers and descriptions. I have found some information but
nothing really complete. For instance, it took me many weeks to figure
out that the 1980's version of the 5 ton cargo truck is an M-923.
It is also useful when reading articles. Sometimes I have no idea what
the M-??? mentioned is.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Mitch Smith

To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@skylee.com>