M37 Parts for sale

From: JASON GREEN (the_server_sucks@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 08:27:18 PDT

I have decided to part out my M37 truck instead of selling it complete.
This is just a brief listing of what I have that I know of that is in good
or better shape.

1. 2 fenders-perfect

2. Rear bed, no tailgate, needs to be cleaned up, no rust out on floor and
pratically no pitting, nice and very straight

3. 4 M37 Rims, very nice

4. Cab, needs minor rust repair, none in floors, just minor repair around
sides, no holes but just some pitting.

5. Engine, missing radiator and carb, not sure if runs but is free and turns
over, needs new oil pan.

6. 2 vey nice doors with hinges and stuff

7. Very nice hood

8. Various other parts and pieces that can be removed apon request.

  Thanks.

     912-794-3566, or reply to this email. I'll be away till this sunday
but I'll be able to check email. Let me know what you need and make offer.

Save Outgoing Message

Inbox Compose Addresses Folders Options Calendar Help

  Parts are located in Thomasville Ga currently, but will be moved to Hahira
Ga in a few weeks.