[MV]M35A2 problem

From: Cliff Dahl (wrcc@rapidnet.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 19:18:04 PDT

Once again I turn to the great knowledge of the "list".
A couple of months ago, pretty good blizzard hit our area, so I decided to
go out and play with the OD toys. The M35A2 got stuck and when I checked,
I found that the front end is not engaging. This truck still has the
sprague transfer and I thought that those were pretty reliable as far as
engaging. I tried numerous times both forward and reverse, thinking that
maybe the clutch in the sprague was stuck. I finally had to get my
halftrack and winch it out of the snowdrift. It was still a fun day.
Anybody have any ideas where to check or what I might do to check this out?
 I really don't feel like dropping the transfer if I don't need to.
I also need a source for the winch shear pins on the duece.

Thanks,
Cliff Dahl
Rapid City, SD