Re: [MV] CARC / Wooden Ammo Crates

From: Eugene Pantano (snoshu@market1.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 21:34:40 PDT

Subject: Re/ Wooden Ammo Crates

> You mention Wooden Ammo Crates are / can be a Carcinogen?
 Tom..in response to your inquiry I thought I might enlighten the entire
list with with this news...
YES - the wooden ammo crates are treated with an anti-fungis solution that
is extremely dangerous to your health...it is a very potent carcinogen. The
Government has known this for years and put much info out on it . Nothing
recently though. For your own information...do not cut this stuff with a
saw and breath the dust - you think CARC is bad !!!!.. You should not be in
a closed area with ammo crates for any length of time...nuff said...1SG
PANTANO