Patton WC-57 Command Car scale kit!

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 02:17:03 PDT

June 16 2000

Hi!
 Good news for those mil-veh buffs who also collect mil-veh scale models!
Skybow has released a 1/35 scale plastic kit of the famous George Patton
WC-57 Command Car. I have just seen a review of it in Military Modelling
magazine. It says that it is a very good and accurate model. It has been
ackowledged by The General George S. Patton Appreciation Society.
Cost of the kit in the U.K. is 20 British pounds plus shipping.
I collect die cast mil-veh: Now, if only VICTORIA will think about the
release of such a mil-veh in die cast 1/43 scale... They already produce
the Weapons carrier and the Command Car versions: it should be not too
difficult to modify the Command Car in the special one of George S. Patton.
For pictures of the real one, please go to Steve Andersen Dodge web page
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oldman/Patton's_WC-57.htm

Get Them Rolling!
Regards

Raimondo - M.V.P.A. 15878

(Need for presents or collection decorative ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original, Italian Cermics of Capodimonte, please check here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)