Vintage Military Vehicles Available

From: MARK ZUREVINSKY (maz_concerts@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 17 2000 - 00:03:27 PDT

Greetings Everyone,

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mark A Zurevinsky and I am a
businessman from Ontario, Canada. My business interests presently are solely
in the territories of the former Soviet Union. I have a multi-lingual staff
of five located in differant cities throughout.

There are numerous vehicles that I have access to and various vehicles that
some of you might have interest in.

I have the ability to export these vehicles through the port of (Odessa)
Illejchevsk, Ukraine and can ship to any port in either Canada or the US or
as needed. I can further guarentee the export of the item from Ukraine, thus
leaving the buyer responsible for import requirements into the country of
destination.

If you are interested to purchase various old military vehicles that I have
access to, please take note of the following.

At present, I have access to 6x6's 1943 Studebakers in three variations;
soldier carrier as well as ones mounted with a Soviet "Khung" as well as
bare chassis. I have a pic of these trucks and i believe there are
approximately 10 available. They have been in cold storgae since WWII and
have been used only for about 4,000 Km.

I have access to various vintage aircraft as well as tanks (German, Soviet
and British), amphibians (American & Soviet) new and used, vintage
motorbikes including (BMW, Zundapp, DKV, NSU, Indian, Triumph, as well as
Harley Davidson from 1918 to 1945. Also a wide variety of Russian made bikes
like IZH, Java, and MZ.

In addition to the above, please note that there a`re also various Willys
Jeeps from the 1940's including a 1944 (medical model)in military green as
well as other 1940 standards.

Lastly, there still is the possibility to even locate and thus secure
vintage German pieces such as Tiger and Panther Tanks and various aircraft
and helicopters including AN-2, MI-2, MIG-21 and MIG-29 .

In closing, if any of you have an interest in possibly pursuing this
opportunity, I would appreciate a reply forthwith. Please note that I am
presently in Ukraine now, and writing from here. I will be here for another
two weeks, so if you are interested, it would be a good time to extend your
interest level as well provide to me a list of items you are seeking.

Waiting you reply,

Mark Zurevinsky
for MAZ