Re: [MV] MV PR

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 21:33:52 PDT

My son took his 2 1/2 Studebaker Compressor truck to local Studebaker car
club meet, after looking at data plate that plainly says made by Studebaker
he was welcomed as a bona-fide Studebaker owner and given all the courtesy
you could ask for, and lots of the people came to see the biggest Sudebaker
they ever saw.
Everette

To keep our country free -- All gave some --and SOME GAVE ALL -- Some lie
under monuments in long rows, some in country burial grounds, other where
they fell. It is for us the living to stand shoulder to shoulder that the
memory of what they did and what they gave never fades.