Re: [MV] Chevy Markings

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 07:52:58 PDT

The early ones were blue in a very subdued color. They also started with "W"
for War Department.
I think that they were smaller than the later ones, maybe 2.5"

If you give me the sn of the early 41, I might? be able to give you the
series of hood numbers that went with that group of trucks.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce (and Chevy's too)