Re: [MV] For Sale: Harley WLA Motors (unused)

From: MARK ZUREVINSKY (maz_concerts@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 09:14:21 PDT

Jeff,

Let me tell you something. I do not post every response I have on this list.
If I did that, there would be knowone else posting anything. Although I do
not need to explain anything to you, I post only messages that are relevant
to many differant people. When 25 people ask me the same questions, and I
expect another 25 more, I do this to save time for both myself as well as
the interested parties.

Do yourself a favour, and when you see my name come up, do not open the
postings, simply delete them. If you need assistance in doing this, reply
and i will walk you through it!

regards,

Mark Zurevinsky
for MAZ