Re: [MV] Stubborn MULE

From: Eugene Pantano (snoshu@market1.com)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 16:35:56 PDT

Now I've really done it...I removed the magneto from my M274A5 (2 cyl)
MULE...cleaned up the points and went to replace it...There seems to be a
timing mark on the magneto gear..but none on the cam gear..How in the world
do you know where to put this thing back in ??? Since I have installed the
electric start conversion, there is no timing mark on the crank pulley !!!
HELP !!!!!! Who has the depot level manuals for this stubborn MULE ?? I
have a 10 and a 20 manual...no help at all. Gene