Re: [MV] Stubborn MULE

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 17:06:53 PDT

Until someone who knows what they're doing
answers,...... don't most marks like that signify
cylinder #1 at TDC? If so, can we "ASSUME" that if #1
is at TDC then the marks would be facing each other?

Or ccould the cam gear be put on backwards with the
mark on the side you can't see? If that's possible.

Just a few last ditch ideas.

Joe