WTS 1942 Dodge WC27 Carryall

From: dvsww2 (dvsww2@cyberhighway.net)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 12:32:31 PDT

One of my friends who does not have internet capabilities asked me to list
his "War Wagon". It is an unrestored WC27 that ran when parked about five
years ago. Body has a small amount of rust in the Passenger side rocker
panel and has both rear doors and latch hardware. o rust around back doors.
 Extra front clip and side doors. Good title. Has wrong frt seat, but
otherwise is very complete. $3500 FOB, Caldwell, ID Hope to have photos
that we can forward. One of the nicest window panels I've seen. Thanks
Howard at DVS.