Desert Tan ...WANTED!!!

From: jose astudillo (verdeolivo@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 12:33:24 PDT

HI, O.D. listers i need the CURRENT stock number of
desert tan military paint wich make match with
civillian standard paint list like Du Pont ,PPG ,etc.
The problem is the paint store's guy toll me they have
not military paint codes enlisted in his computer data
base, so i must give him a civillian equivalent of
military paint code!!! got it? meanwhile my Land
Cruiser is menaced of being throw out from paint shop
because the owner said he's tired of it (it have 3
month at paint shop) So guys please send hurry, really
hurry, the info i need.

Note: i will buy Du Pont paint so prefer a paint
number can make match with Du Pont paint codes.

                 REALLY THANKS !!!in advance.Jose