Re: [MV] Motor Vehicles in Ukraine

From: MARK ZUREVINSKY (maz_concerts@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 09:38:03 PDT

Greetings,

It is too bad that you feel that way. I never in my opinion treated anyone
differantly then they treated me. I have had hundreds and I mean hundreds of
enquiries from people all over the world regarding what I have available.

I have met some very nice people whom I have even shared telephone
conversations with after our initial correspondence. I expect some of these
relationships to last for years to come. Yet, I have also met some not so
polite individuals, ones whom suggest that this is black marketeering, mafia
involvement, customs bribes and the like. Even when they had no idea, all of
the stories came. Cautious, I understand. However some and I repeat only
some maybe have a differant motive.

Then came the suggestion that I have suggested to people send $$$ to Russia.
For the 50th time, I am not in Russia. I have no dealings with Russia at
this point in time. It is UKRAINE! I never expected people to send money to
any "eastern European country" as some have suggested. I too, would never
send $$$ to any individual in a former Soviet Bloc country. That is the
difference between dealing with me and dealing with someone that is a local
resident.

As for policy, I have replied to various people with my buying policy. It is
operating just find now, and I cannot expect to change something that needs
not changing. If it does, I will gladly act accordingly.

In closing, I have worked very hard at putting together a network of local
people whom have the ability to access such equipment as needed. I employ
five (5) people over here. Five people that might not have work if it was
not for me. Yet, some people out there (list) think that I am doing
something wrong. If buying smart, and building the needed purchase and
distribution system from scratch is considered wrong, then I guess I am.
However, I am sure that we can all agree that the proof is in the pudding.

Regards,

Mark Zurevinsky
for MAZ

FYI. posted to the listed for information purpposes