Re: [MV] July 4 & the importing Mil-Veh's!

From: BARNCARD@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 06:51:40 PDT

All
I am new to this, so bear with me. Has the MVPA done any lobbying with
Congress. I would think that at least some MVPA members have
congressmen/senators who would have some sympathy towards the organization
and its goals. This seems to be the only recourse in breaking the State
Department/BATF/DOJ Form 6 "roadblock".

I would also encourage members of this list to send an email to your senators
and representatives urging them to intervene on the behalf of military
collectors to change this policy decision.

The link below is not the official congressional site, but offers a
comprehensive listing of all US Representatives and Senator's email addresses
as well as links to other sites.

http://www.webslingerz.com/jhoffman/congress-email.html