Re: [MV] Pictures of M38A1

From: Jess Minton (pd.minton@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 23:01:10 PDT

Matt,
    In defense of sand-blast shops in general.. I have found a great one..
uses a clean fine media that makes the metal come out looking like new! I
have found so many places that tell you they will fix or do a job on your
MV only to wait months for them to "get around to it" I took a few grab
handles and a rim in to test them out and there was a message on my
answering machine that they were ready when I got home! Only problem is
that if you are not too close to Ft. Worth Texas it might not do you a
whole lot of good..
Jess Minton
1942 GPW sandblasted by Hart Sandblasting, W Vickery, Ft. Worth, Texas