M35 Maximum payload on highway?

From: Les Newman (lnewman@tridium.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 06:59:50 PDT

Hello. Thanks to those that posted about my M35 top speed. Wife and I went
on speed trials over the weekend ( :) ). Ok, it does 55. Ear plugs do help a
bunch. Taching 2300 at 50 mph.

Now, the next question. What is the rating of my tandem axles and what is
the maximum highway payload for my M35? I'm planning to use the truck to
move a 7700 lb. 1949 CAT D2 to equipment shows. I also have a 1937 D4
(11,960 lbs.), but that might be too much for the truck. Any thoughts on
this? Thanks.