Re: [MV] Mule Liscense?

From: Randyb777@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 19:08:55 PDT

Jonathon,
I have a M274A4 that has a California Historical Plate on it. The guy I
bought it from it is legal to drive on the road. I don't think I will test
his word. On the pink it says Jeep, so I think somehow he got it thru that
way.
I am planning on getting one registered for off road use only. It would be
the same sticker as a quad runner. I was told they are concerned with a
spark arrestor but with a four stroke you don't need one. Haven't tried yet
but don't anticipate a problem.
Good Luck,
Randy Baker
Clayton, CA