For Sale: WWII Jeep Radio Receiver Transmitter BC-620 F

From: Brent McClearen (brent@multipro.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 19:47:20 PDT

Guys, thought you'd want to know:

 For Sale on Ebay: WWII Jeep Radio Receiver Transmitter BC-620 F

-WWII BC-620 F Signal Corps dated 1943 Jeep Radio Receiver Transmitter unit
in great cosmetic shape, original paint OD. No idea if it works or not, but
most people just want the unit. I have not opened it up. I'm no radio
genious. It is a 1943 issue, still has the tags on it. I have one on my
jeep. You'll need the power supply (PE-117 or PE-120) and I have seen them
on Ebay, too! These radios are hard to find! They fit some other WWII and
Korean era vehicles, as well. Checks are ok after clear. Its about 35 lbs
from my zip, 38506. contact U.S. Post Office website to see what shipping
will cost you. Be sure to insure it! I will pack it well. Offered as-is no
returns. Nice unit!

click on this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=391462115