Re: [MV] tiger tank info- ebay

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 20:34:03 PDT

There is a russian guy that has been trying to peddle a Tiger here in the
states for the last year. I have a friend....a guy that can afford it, who
negotiated with the seller for a couple of months.

After repeated requests for pictures, they arrived. The "Tiger" in question
was a partial hull, missing all suspension on one side, no upper
superstructure or turret for that matter...all for the low price of
$250,000 in US dollars...half down balance when ready to "ship".

Fat chance......

Jon