US Munitions List

From: John Doherty (mofta@farmerstel.com)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 13:36:28 PDT

I just read through the 'list', and to say that I'm dumbfounded would be an
understatement. Thanks, Greg, for the link. It's something that every
person should read through. It gives them open season on everything. I
mean everything. From the hardware, to the manuals, to the clothing, to the
possession of the information itself.

This could end an entire hobby, or make us all outlaws, at the stroke of a
few pens. Not to mention what it would do to all the businesses built
around it.

Time to start reading, and thinking, and acting.

Here's that link again, that Greg provided.
http://www.ciponline.org/facts/munilist.htm

Download a copy, print it out and read it and get worried.

John Doherty