Re: [MV] Part numbers for M151A2

From: chance wolf (timberwolf@lynx.bc.ca)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 11:17:10 PDT

At 06:53 PM 8/7/00 -0400, Jeanne Lacourse wrote:
>Ford oil filter Fram P8H or PH8. Something like that. I never have a problem
>at an autoparts store

PH8A (very common Ford filter).

24V headlights are tougher, but places like Auto Marine Electric
in Canada used to stock them (civvy three-prong plug in place
of the familiar leads though - as I recall), and I've heard that the
HINO trucks use 24V headlights as well, so that might
be another avenue if anyone supports those vehicles in the original
poster's area.

Andy Hill
Vancouver, B.C.