Re: [MV] Flashing warning lights

From: richard burrell (miltrkr@concentric.net)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 16:18:32 PDT

hello
i know for a fact that in Nevada, to have amber warning beacons on a
vehicle you must acquire a permit for operation of these lights and they
do not grant these to anyone must have a valid reason like towing,
service truck for fleets, garbage and other such vehicles i don't
remember the nevada code well enough to know if you can get HMV's
included
Rich Burrell
MVPA #20227
MVCC