Re: Fearless Freddy's Land Rovers On Ebay

From: Andrew Morrey (awmorrey@concept.net.sa)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 03:30:33 PDT

List

I received this in response to my post on Land Rovers, maybe
this is an original source worth following up on if you
haven't been put off ex-military LR's by Mr. Fearless?

>Andrew,thankyou for your sensible posting on MVPA about
landrovers, fearless freddy is buying the rovers from us,
militaryexport.com.He is then attempting resale with his
bite of pie added.The vehicle depicted belongs to me,it was
photographed on my partners driveway in Bromsgrove.The
vehicle will be shipped to Las Vegas after some extra parts
arrive to complete a shipping order.That particular vehicle
has a military re-furb motor, new tires canvas and seats,it
has no rust anywhere.we pick them out that way.If a rusty
peice of crap is required that can be arranged,at extra
cost(joking).I drove landrovers for 7 yrs in the military,I
still say it is the best military 4wd built.Check out the
website www.militaryexport.com .The e-bay posting will be
pulled monday because he does not have permission from
us.Besides you can buy a rover direct from us for $7500 or
2500 pounds for you folks in the home land,in the uk they
have a 90 day warranty, what more do some of these MVPA
members want,blood.Thanks again for sticking up for the
venerable rover......Andy las vegas.