Cleaning out the Garage !

From: Ralph Hopkins (hopkent@flash.net)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 14:42:31 PDT

1. (2) Camouflage Screening System - Woodland- Radar Scattering 97403- Both
of these units are in very good condition and complete with repair kits. I
have rolled one of these out and it will easily and completely cover a
duece or similar large vehicle (approx. 30ft X30 ft). It is rare to find
one of these camo nettings that have not been cut up, but these are
complete and are packed in a waterproof heavy duty case. The dimensions of
the packed nettings is approx. 4ft long, 2 ft wide and 1 ft high. Shipping
will be interesting but doable. Price $500 for both. You pay shipping.
2. I have NIB Xenon Searchlights AN/VSS-1 for $700. Takes about $250 to
freight within US.
3. I have a complete M113 Air Cav Assault Mount for $3000.
4. I have a complete Xenon Searchlight setup or a M151 (light, mount,
everything you need) $1500. About $250 additional to ship.
5. Plexiglas drivers hood for M113 APC NIB $300.

Ralph Hopkins
817/481-8484
Ft Worth, Tx