M-37 for sale

From: Tom DeGraw (surplus@kanab.net)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 15:03:35 PDT

Hi all...
If anyone remembers the '53 Dodge I bought a few months back from the
cattle rancher, well, it for sale.
I've removed the cattle racks; replaced the wood plank flat bed with
welded in sheets of steel; recently had it super tuned; and it's been
painted Hunter Green, as opposed to the very sickening yellow that it
came with.
This MV was not a restoration project, but rather just something to have
fun in the mountains with. It is not pretty, but very dependable.
I have a small MV trailer that will go with the MV. I'm not sure what
kind it is. It's single axle; diamond plate over the wheels; flat steel
between the diamond plate; pintle hook; 2 hand brakes; ND tires.
I found another M-37 that I want to restore and cannot support 2 MV's
right now.
I'm asking $2,000.00 for both and they are located in southern Utah.
Anyone interested, please contact me at surplus@kanab.net. Thanks.
Tom