[MV] M35A2 w/w FS CHEAP!

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 15:27:10 PDT

Note: I sent this E-mail to the List hours ago and have not received a
copy of it. If it got posted, I aplogize for the repeat.

List,
I hate to do this since I usually only offer true turnkey trucks, but owing
to calls from people wanting a cheap M35A2 that needs work, I'm offering
a truck for the low, low price of $2900.! It runs great and I could easily
turn
it into a turnkey. Located in southern New Jersey.
Winch, turbo diesel, canvas cab top, racks and troop seats, upgrades.
1971 General Products cargo.
Clear and correct NJ Title.
     Details and pics: http://hometown.aol.com/joeyounginc/page10.html
Joe Young