Re: [MV] Four Cylinder Engine ID

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 20:38:11 PDT

Boy, I'd like to hear what this one is when you find
out!

What aproximate year was it manufactured?

let's see now,......

Kohler
John Deere Industrial
Ford Industrial
Allis Chalmers
Chrysler
Continental
Hercules
Wisconsin
Int'l Harvester
Lycoming
GM
Clark
Caterpillar
Pettibone
White
Mack
Oliver

And others made engines for things like that, pick
one. What kind of welder is it? Hobart used Hercules
engines but they had the distributor mounted with the
cap on top, it helped keep the condensation/rain out.

Joe