Military Vehicles wanted to display

From: Jeff Smith (mvpc@gte.net)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 08:47:40 PDT

I was just contacted by Philips Lighting and they are doing a display
advertising for all the Dodge Dealerships.
They are looking for Mv's Armor preferrably. in the following citys and
dates, they will pay for transportation:

Laurel, MS Sept. 19 one day only requests a Sherman Tank

Ft. Walton Beach, Oct. 3 one day only Half Track

Pensacola, FL Sept. 14 one day only Half Track

They would like vehicles brought the day before and pick up the day after
the dates above.

Let me know if anyone of you are interested.

Thanks!
Jeff Smith
M*V*P
www.mvpc.com