Ferret Generator fault

From: Robin Craig (therobincraig@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 09:09:53 PDT

The charging light on my panel is now illuminated all the time. I have
starting power and headlights etc, the only thing noticeable is that the
turn signals seem sluggish to wink.

I'm a real technophobe as far as electric's and would really appreciate some
advice "to a simpleton" if anyone has some. I really want to avoid having
to take the generator off and make the vehicle unserviceable if I can avoid
it as I have to move it around frequently.

Oh yes, don't tell me one more time about how electric's is like a water
circuit, I'll scream!!

Replies off line might be best to avoid list clutter perhaps.

TIA

Robin