Re: Military Vehicles wanted to display

From: Jeff Smith (mvpc@gte.net)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 11:49:30 PDT

I told Philips Lighting about their Military Vehicle display, that we can
not get any armor for them. They now would like anything WWII Vehicle wise.
I suggested Jeeps and weapons carrier or Staff Car.
Here is the Locations and dates they need. they will pay for transportation
and use fees.
Let me know if anyone is interested please. Thanks
Jeff Smith
M*V*P