Re: [MV] Who's on First? (HR-4205)

From: Greg (czechsix@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 15:14:26 PDT

This pretty much mirrors what happened to me. However, I left a message on
Joe Boessen's answering machine (since he wasn't there at the time), asking
to call or email me with the information I've requested. Of course, I
haven't heard anything from him yet. Guess I'm small potatoes, since I don't
sign his paycheck. Or something like that. Maybe he lost my phone number.
And email. And address too.

But then again, I haven't heard anything from my local reps either.

Greg
Vista,CA