lost messages

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 15:31:20 PDT

There was a post in the last few days about museum in Ark needing some help
with display -- I answered them and then my mail messed up this morning I
had all the messages from the list repeated 8 times I had over 600 pieces of
mail in my box and trying to clean it out I hit delete button when I looked
at the reply. And I can not find it in archives -- if anyone remembers the
message about the people in Ark. wanting some Military Vehicles please send
it to me.

Thanks

Everette

>From my cold dead hands

___

I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of
freedoms of the people by gradual and silent
encroachment of those in power than by violent
and sudden usurpation's

JAMES MADISON